- Mayor: Bromley Dumont, wife Shirlene
- Population: about 150, though dozens more live on outlying farms.
- Heroes’ Academy is its claim to fame.
- Has one inn, run by a half-elf named Digby.
- Weekly farmer’s market, built around the docks.
- Smith named Hugh who is almost out of work due to the iron shortage. Reduced to fixing horseshoes and farm tools, mostly. He has begun learning carpentry from the local carpenter, Ogden.
- Local crops include potatotes, corn, apples, pears, cherries.
- Terrain is somewhat hilly, light deciduous forests. Climate is temperate.
- Town has a chapel to Pelor, run by Sister Heloise.